Imagine yourself enjoying an resistant acrobatic aircraft which can be assembled and repaired easily without the use of glue, thanks to “Glue free system”. This aircraft has a symmetrical wing profile RAF 30 which is perfect for acrobatic and also slow flights. It is really resistant, more than the usual 3d printed Rc planes in the market. Forget about hundreds of hours of printing and weeks of assembly to go to your flying field and break your plane on the first flight.
- Wingspan: 1155 mm
- Length: 1100mm
- Wing profile: Raf30 http://airfoiltools.com/airfoil/details?airfoil=raf30-il
- Weight in flight: 2150gr
- Wing surface: 29,03 dm2
- Wing loading: 74gr/dm2
What does it include?
- Stl files
- Printing instructions
- General recommendations
- Profiles for Simplify3d and Cura 14.07
You will need the following material:
- Carbon rods for fuselage. You can choose between two options:
-round tube diameter 14x12x1000mm
-square tube 15x15x1000mm
- 1 carbon rod with an outer diameter of 12 mm, an inner diameter of 10 mm and 1000 mm in length.
- 4 micro servos of 9 grams and 12 mm x 23 mm with metal gear with a possible torque of at least 2,5 kg.
- Carbon landing gear 12ox320x135
- Wheels with a diameter of 90mm. If you are going to use it on smooth surfaces it can be of a smaller diameter.
- Small landing gear
- About 15 bolts M3x15 with corresponding nuts
- About 15 lag bolts with a diameter of 2.5 mm x 20 mm.
- About 15 lag bolts with a diameter of 2.5 mm x 10 mm.
- 16x16x28 nylon hinges.
- 6 servo extension cables 375mm in length.
I recommend the NTM Prop Serie Drive 42-38 750KV / 785w engine with a 2200mAh-3000mAh 4s battery, 13×5 propeller and 60 a ESC.