Imagine yourself enjoying a resistant acrobatic aircraft which can be assembled and repaired easily without the use of glue, thanks to the “Glue free system”. It’s a perfect plane to start in the aeromodelling with 3d printing. Very easy to print and assembly. Also, this aircraft has a symmetrical wing profile Raf 30 which is perfect for acrobatic flights.
Hope you have fun!
- Wingspan: 1155 mm
- Length: 1100mm
- Wing profile: Raf30 http://airfoiltools.com/airfoil/details?airfoil=raf30-il
- Weight in flight: 1600gr
- Wing surface: 24,25 dm2
- Wing loading: 69gr/dm2
What does it include?
- Stl files
- Printing instructions
- General recommendations
- Assembly video
- Profiles for Simplify3d and Cura 14.07
You will need the following material:
- Carbon tubes for the fuselage. You can choose between these options:-round tube diameter 14x12x1000mm-square tube 15x15x1000mm
- for the wing 1 carbon rod with an outer diameter of 12 mm, an inner diameter of 10 mm and 1000 mm in length.
- 4 micro servos of 9 grams and 12 mm x 23 mm with metal gear with a possible torque of at least 2,5 kg.
- Carbon landing gear 12ox320x135
- Wheels with a diameter of 90mm. If you are going to use it on smooth surfaces it can be of a smaller diameter.
- Small landing gear
- About 15 bolts M3x15 with corresponding nuts
- About 15 lag bolts with a diameter of 2.5 mm x 20 mm.
- 16x16x28 nylon hinges.
- 6 servo extension cables 375mm in length.
I recommend the “Turnigy D3548/4 1100 kv” engine with a 3000mAh 3s 11×5 (Turnigy Nanotech 25c-50c) battery or 2700mAh 4s 10×5 (Turnigy Nanotech 25-50c) and 50 a variator.
We recommend the “Turnigy 30108 1300 kv 420W” engine with 3000mAh 3s 10X5- 11×5 (Turnigy Nanotech 25c-50c) battery and 50 a ESC.