After years flying and having traveled thousands of miles, I have decided to make a review of this model that I think has huge potential. I’ve given it a 1330mm wingspan and a lighter print setup without giving up the “Glue Free” modular mount, with which you assemble and repair your planes much more quickly.
The Evolution can be fitted with 2 types of wing: a rectangular one with more lift, ideal for relaxed and slow flights, and another wing with a more “narrowed” shape if you are looking for a more aggressive flight. You decide between a relaxed flight, or feel pure adrenaline with Evolution 3.0 and Emax Rs 2306 2400kv-2750kv engines. How do you prefer to fly this aircraft?
The “Evolution” spedd glider is designed to be built and assembled really quickly thanks to the modular assembly system without the use of glue “Glue Free System”. Its great possibilities and resistant construction will let you have
Plenty of fun on the flying field.
It is an aircraft with exceptional flight characteristics, fast construction, easy transportation, and low cost electronics.
Forget about hundreds of hours of printing and weeks of assembly, the Evolution will be printed in a maximum of 45 hours and assembled in 2 hours!
Note:Contact me if you purchased Evolution and can't find your upgrade coupon
Weight: 1000gr in flight
Wing profile: NACA 2408
What does the Evolution3.0 file include?
Gcodes for 1.75 mm filament for direct extrusion
Lamination profiles for Simplify3d
We are really proud of taking a step further and being the first to implement an online shop with the necessary components to assemble our planes. All the components that are in our store are tested and the planes have been designed to use those components. I thank you for obtaining the necessary material here, to encourage me to continue developing all the ideas I have in mind. Thank you!
– 1 carbon rod with an outer diameter of 6 mm, an inner diameter of 4 mm or 5 mm and 1000 mm in length.
– 1 carbon rod with an outer diameter of 6 mm, an inner diameter of 4 mm or 5 mm and 175 mm in length.
– 1 carbon rod with an outer diameter of 6 mm, an inner diameter of 4 mm or 5 mm and 656 mm in length.
– 1 carbon rod with an outer diameter of 12 mm, an inner diameter of 10 mm and 460 mm in length.
– 1 rod with a diameter of 3 mm and about 50 mm in length.
– 4 micro servos of 9 grams and 12 mm x 23 mm. For the wings you can use smaller servos.
– 2 rigid rods for the controls 650 mm long.
– 20 screws with a diameter of 2,5 mm x 20 mm.
– 10 M3x15 screws with their corresponding nuts.
To Evolution: Emax Rs 2306 2400kv -2750kv 2200mAh 3-4s 50A Esc (6×4 3s – 5x5x5 4s)
To Trainer: Dys D2836 1120kv 2-3s 2200mAh 3s (10×6 3s)